ROOM RATES PER ROOM, PER NIGHT :
Rates offered are EXCLUSIVE of CURRENTLY APPLICABLE TAXES:GST of 28% will be levied on the offered tariff.
PREFERENTIAL ROOM RATE INCLUSIONS:
- Buffet Breakfast at our all day dining restaurant - Trattoria
- Complimentary WIFI up to four devices per limited bandwidth
- Complimentary Tea / Coffee maker with daily replenishment
- Complimentary 02 bottles of drinking water
- Complimentary whole fruits on request
- Complimentary Iron and Ironing Board in the room
- Complimentary usage of Steam, Sauna, Gymnasium & Swimming Pool
- Choice of local newspapers and magazines as per the hotels standard list of choices available
THE PREFERENTIAL RATES ARE:
- Commissionable by 10%
- Extra Bed charges will be INR 2500/- plus taxes. A maximum of 1 extra bed per room will be allocated.
- Maximum occupancy per room is 3 persons and the 3rd occupant has to be below 12 years of age.
- An additional room has to be availed off for adults as we do not permit 3 adults in the same room.
Check in and checkout time:
The hotel check-in time is 1400 hours and check-out time is 1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and stipulated charges, as under:
100% of the room charge for departures post 1800 hours, 50% of the room charge between 1600 - 1800 hours and 25% of the room charge between 1200 hrs - 1600 hrs
Early check- in:
100% of the room charge for arrivals before 0800 hrs, 50% of the room charge between 0800 – 1200 hrs and 25% between 1200 hrs - 1400 hrs
In keeping with our heightened security procedures we request all guests to carry a government-approved photo-identity with address proof to be presented at check-in. Foreign nationals are required to present their passport and valid visa. Indian nationals can present any one of the following: passport, driving license, voter ID card, Aadhaar card or bank pass book with photograph.
Please note for any block of 09 rooms or less BAR (Best Available Rate) will be applicable and conference hall will charged additionally.
We will readvise room type availability if there is a reduction in the number of rooms offered above.
***** Cash Settlements for Indian Nationals of INR 50000/- and above will require a pan card copy during check out.
“Prohibition of Smoking in Public Places Rules, 2008” which comes into effect from October 2, 2008. In view thereof, effective October 2, 2008 smoking in all Public areas of the Hotel including the restaurants, bars, banquet halls etc. is prohibited and anyone found violating the rule is likely to meet with a monetary penalty.
Pursuant to the announcement of introduction of Goods and Services Tax in India, the taxes as applicable under the new law would be applicable and appropriately levied. The applicable tax structure will undergo a change. Any incremental taxes arising therefrom would be additionally levied and payable by the guest.
Please note that the above mail is an indication of the availability and rates and currently, no rooms have been blocked. Rooms shall be subject to availability at the time of confirmation. Request you to please revert with acceptance of this offer, enabling us to hold the rooms on a confirmed basis. These rates are valid till 25th May, 2018
We are keen to hear from you and have your guests experience the hospitality of Vivanta by Taj – President, Mumbai.